Delivery & Returns
We aim to have your products delivered to your door within 7 working days after acceptance of your order. We will contact you if we cannot deliver within that timeframe.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, contactless deliveries will be made by a courier company - we are currently using DHL or DX as they will pick up from us and deliver to your doorstep, usually the next working day. We monitor all courier dispatches, and inform you of the courier name and your consignment number once your package has been picked up. Please ensure that you have included a delivery phone number and any instructions of where to place or leave your package.
The courier will attempt to deliver products ordered by you to the address stated on the order form. We will not accept liability for lost or missing orders where an incorrect address has been given. If products are returned to us as undeliverable, we shall refund the price of the products minus the charge for the courier.
All deliveries are the responsibility of the carrier used and as such they are obliged to reimburse the customer in the rare event of an item being lost or damaged. If your package takes longer than anticipated to arrive please advise us immediately. We at Klassy Canine Bakery will offer every assistance to our customers in the unlikely event of a claim for non-receipt.
COVID-19 Shipping charges
Free shipping to mainland UK destinations on retail orders over £35. Shipping charges are calculated according to the weight of your package. We cannot change the wording on the checkout procedure - please be assured that First Class postage and Special Delivery will be sent by courier. Should our website overcharge you for postage, we will refund the difference.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we will have packages picked up on either Tuesday or Wednesday, but not both.
As a guide, these are our postage charges currently:
DHL or DX next business day courier service
Air Mail charges to Europe:
Air Mail charges to Rest of the World are:
How to return or exchange an item during COVID-19
We make every effort to ensure that our customers are satis-fido, however if you are unhappy with any purchase for any reason then you can return the item to us. Just follow the steps outlined below:
- You must notify us within 28 days of receipt if you wish to return or exchange items, and then return them within 14 days of letting us know.
- Please call or email us (email@example.com) to obtain a returns number, and let us know why you wish to return the item.
- Any item must be returned with its original packaging, and must be carefully packed. The return number that we gave you must be clearly visible on the outside of the package.
- You must provide us with a copy of the original invoice, dispatch note, or other proof of purchase. For your protection we recommend that you use a secure delivery method, or you obtain proof of posting, as you are responsible for the item until we receive it. We will confirm by phone or email receipt of goods returned to us.
- If you are returning an unwanted item for refund you must cover the cost of postage back to us. Once we have received your items, we will fully refund the money paid to us within 14 days to your credit/debit card, or PayPal account.
- If you receive a faulty item, or we have sent something in error, we will ensure an immediate refund or replacement is offered upon return of the item, provided the above steps are followed. Your statutory rights are not affected.