Delivery & Returns
We aim to have your products delivered to your door within 5 working days after acceptance of your order. We will contact you if we cannot deliver within that timeframe.
Our deliveries will be made by either Royal Mail First Class or Courier. We monitor all courier dispatches. If you would like to track your package on-line, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the courier name and consignment number.
We will attempt to deliver products ordered by you to the address stated on the order form. We will not accept liability for lost or missing orders where an incorrect address has been given. If products are returned to us as undeliverable, we shall refund the price of the products only.
All deliveries are the responsibility of the carrier used and as such they are obliged to reimburse the customer in the rare event of an item being lost or damaged. If your item dispatched by Royal Mail takes longer than anticipated to arrive please advise us immediately. We at Klassy Canine Bakery will offer every assistance to our customers in the unlikely event of a claim for non-receipt. For your piece of mind we obtain proof of posting for ALL our items, which will be provided to you upon request.
Free shipping to UK destinations by Royal Mail First Class on retail orders over £35. Shipping charges are calculated according to the weight of your package. You will have the option to choose between First Class Mail and Special Delivery once you proceed to Checkout. The available shipping methods and relevant charges will be shown. Should our website overcharge you for postage, we will refund the difference.
We usually post packages on a Wednesday via Royal Mail First Class. During busy periods, we also post on Mondays and Tuesdays. Courier shipments are sent on Wednesdays via an overnight courier service (usually UPS) for delivery between 9am and 7pm the next working day.
As a guide, these are our postage charges currently:
Royal Mail First Class:
Royal Mail Special Delivery by 1pm:
Air Mail charges to Europe:
Air Mail charges to Rest of the World are:
How to return or exchange an item
We make every effort to ensure that our customers are satis-fido, however if you are unhappy with any purchase for any reason then you can return the item to us. Just follow the steps outlined below:
- You must notify us within 28 days of receipt if you wish to return or exchange items, and then return them within 14 days of letting us know.
- Please call or email us (email@example.com) to obtain a returns number, and let us know why you wish to return the item.
- Any item must be returned with its original packaging, and must be carefully packed. The return number that we gave you must be clearly visible on the outside of the package.
- You must provide us with a copy of the original invoice, dispatch note, or other proof of purchase. For your protection we recommend that you use a secure delivery method, or you obtain proof of posting, as you are responsible for the item until we receive it. We will confirm by phone or email receipt of goods returned to us.
- If you are returning an unwanted item for refund you must cover the cost of postage back to us. Once we have received your items, we will fully refund the money paid to us within 14 days to your credit/debit card, or PayPal account.
- If you receive a faulty item, or we have sent something in error, we will ensure an immediate refund or replacement is offered upon return of the item, provided the above steps are followed. Your statutory rights are not affected.