Delivery and Returns
Shipping charges (subject to change)
1801 g – 4.8 kg….£7.99
How to return or exchange an item.
- You must notify us within 28 days of receipt if you wish to return or exchange items, and then return them within 14 days of letting us know.
- Please call or email us (email@example.com) to obtain a returns number, and let us know why you wish to return the item.
- Any item must be returned with its original packaging, and must be carefully packed. The return number that we gave you must be clearly visible on the outside of the package.
- You must provide us with a copy of the original invoice, dispatch note, or other proof of purchase. For your protection we recommend that you use a secure delivery method, or you obtain proof of posting, as you are responsible for the item until we receive it. We will confirm by phone or email receipt of goods returned to us.
- If you are returning an unwanted item for refund you must cover the cost of postage back to us. Once we have received your items, we will fully refund the money paid to us within 14 days to your credit/debit card, or PayPal account.
- If you receive a faulty item, or we have sent something in error, we will ensure an immediate refund or replacement is offered upon return of the item, provided the above steps are followed. Your statutory rights are not affected.